Thursday 5 July 2007

All I want is you - by u2 (Live in Milan Concert DVD 2005)

Just woke up so I need something uplifting. First thing I did, checked out youtube for 'All I want is you' by U2 (Live in Milan from their 2005 world tour).






It's actually a love song and I believe was written by Bono for his wife, Ali. The violin and guitar by the Edge in this song mystify me! I'm in absolute awe everytime I hear the lyrics to this song. Well my interpretation of the lyrics is that this man wants a woman but she's preoccupied with material things (i.e. diamonds on a ring of gold).

1 comment:

  1. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!