Tuesday 3 July 2007

PARKLIFE 2007 BRISBANE

Guess what I found out about five minutes ago. Parklife Brisbane 2007 is going to be on the day before my 18th Birthday. It's an over 18s event, which means I can't legally enter - but there's always another way to get in. The line-up of DJs has got me so excited - it will be truly upsetting if I can't go. BUT I WILL GO! Someway...

I am dieing to party with:

Justice, Riot in Belgium, Kid (fuckn) Kenobi, MC Shureshock, Shapeshifter,
DJ (fcukn) Delicious (yum) and Stereo MC! Digitalism! (zdarlight) Goodwill! Muscles (last night I met a girl...we spent all summer drinking lemonade in hammocks....// Ice Creammm is gunna save the daaaaaaay)

Download ice-cream by Muscles here by right clicking, Save Target As...you know it.
I seriously want to GOOOOOOOOOO.





Visit: http://www.parklife.net.au/ for more information.

Currently, there hasn't been much said about the Brisbane event, but if I keep persisting then the website might get updated witht more information.

I seriously hope I go. It will be the best 18th birthday present EVER!

3 comments:

  1. You know I never knew that Shpeshifter were from NZ?? Awesome! Hey when I see you next I'm gonna have to get some music off you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, i once, when 18 turned up to a Shapeshifter gig with my buddies thinking we had bought tickets to Shapeshifters the UK act and wondering why the tickets were so cheap and the venue the same...might i say i was wearing heels and fabulously dressed...of course it turned out to be d&b (i hate d&b) and everyone wore sneakers ready to break it out but after a few drinks we were all non-plussed and owned front row with our over-dressed selves. Fun times!
    BTW check out the inthemix.com website, they usually know what's happening with Parklife and every other worthwhile dance fest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks 1986 - you've made your blog private:(

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!