Saturday 16 April 2011

Face of a dancer from the Alotau Canoe Festival

If you remember, I wrote a post about Michael Fletcher's beautiful footage taken for North Star Cruises. I somehow, ended up on Flemming Bo Jensen's blog. Flemming is a self-described photographer, traveller, dreamer and nomad.

I found a particular post on Papua New Guinea in particular. Her images taken at the Alotau Canoe Festival of a strikingly beautiful, local, male dancer (see image on left -
Source:
www.flemingbojensen.com)

I'm seriously contemplating getting a well-known local Papua New Guinean painter, Jeffry Feeger to paint this.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Spowf,

    Just to follow up on the comment you left on my blog, thanks very much for that and I am glad you like the image ! I haven't sold the image yet, I only recently put it on my website.

    I am very happy to let a local painter paint it. It would be fun if you could show me an image of the result :)

    I just posted another "behind the scenes" blog post today about Papua New Guinea, amazing place.

    All the best,

    Flemming
    ____

    Flemming Bo Jensen
    *- Travel and Landscape Photography -*
    www.flemmingbojensen.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!