Thursday 28 June 2007

Fav pieces: Stella McCartney's Spring/Summer 2007 Collection

Watched about half an hours worth of televisoin this morning. I don't watch television that much so it was interesting to find out on E! that Paris Hilton was released from prison, blah, blah, blah. More interestingly, I watched FTVs coverage of a couple of designers collections. I especially fell in love with a few of Stella McCartney's pieces from her Spring/Summer 2007 Collection. My favourite pieces were:


The cobalt blue and khaki colours were probably the main factors why I even noticed this collection. I'm luvin' the sexy boyfriend shirtdress (image 2) for the casual, kick-back-your-heels-and-have-a-break-approach. A perfect change to the high pencil skirts (which are great too) which created the more masculine, edgy look -women can relax this season as they will feel less inclined to do high maintenance. Women can now, at least until next season introduces its own fresh trends, enjoy the casualness of this collection.

And this pieces are quite nice, especially if you're about to head to more warmer tropical locations of this planet. Not noting any places in particular...should I state the obvious...'We need a holiday!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!