Tuesday 21 August 2007

My favourite mp3s at the moment: August

  1. C-Mos - 2 million ways (Axwell Remix) mp3
  2. Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Tittsworth Remix) mp3
  3. The Boys and Girls Club - Summer in the city mp3
  4. Junior Senior vs. Lil' Jon - Can I get low mp3
  5. Take me to the sun - The Disco Freaks (Freemaons Remix) mp3
  6. Greenlight - Beyonce (Freemasons Remix) mp3
  7. Thunderheist - Jerk it mp3
  8. Make me sweat (Original Mix) - Basement Jaxx feat Roxanne Shante mp3
  9. Lindsay Lohan's Revenge - Pase Rock (Klever Remix) mp3
  10. Spencer Product - Ruffmixx 4 summer mp3
  11. I'm not coming to your party girls - 30h!3 mp3
  12. Moving Units - Crash 'N' Burn Victims (Felix Cartel Remix) mp3
  13. The Teenagers - The Homecoming (Guns N Bombs Remix) mp3
  14. DJ Pumpkin Patch - Daft Crunk mp3
  15. Dragonette - Take it like a man (Kissy Sellout remix) mp3
  16. Grits - My life mp3
  17. Designer Drugs - Sex Machine (Remix) mp3

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if anyone has enjoyed or downloaded any of these mp3s please!

    Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!

    (echooooooooooooooooooooo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' the Freemasons remixes n Basement Jaxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow
    I've never heard any of them before...but yeah....will make a point to get a copy sometimes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!