Monday 13 June 2011

Zoe Wittner Galore


WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

I have just won a pretty hectic bid-fight on eBay. Actually, the most hectic bidding I've experienced. I had been waiting for three hours for the bidding time to get down to about three minutes - I guessed the person who who had the highest bid would've felt overconfident, as no one had outbid them in the last four hours.

But, I was watching.

As I was just about to take a screenshot of the remaining time and item to have as a new post on Ab Absurdo I realised that right before my eyes, the
bidding price had increased. With less than twenty seconds remaining, I luckily 'one-clicked' and increased by bid (not realising that the bid only increased the highest bid by 50 cents! Ohmy!

Luckily, it was sufficient - well considering there was six seconds remaining on the bid!

But alas, here is what I've won. And it cost me $16 (exc. postage and handling).

If you've bought Wittner shoes before, you'd know their heels retail starting from $149.00.

I've got the exact pair in black but just couldn't help myself. These shoes (black or tanned) are divine!

Gotta love ebay. If you have any similar stories, please share tips.

Yours,
Spowf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!