Wednesday 30 March 2011

Adventures in Paradise: Images of Papua New Guinea by Michael Fletcher

Hi everyone:)

I do apologise for the MIA situation.

I have since just come across some extremely stunning video imagery taken by Michael Fletcher who is the twin brother of premier Australian landscape photographer, Christian Fletcher. while searching "Papua New Guinea" on Twitter.

HauteOC Traveller tweeted about an interview conducted with Michael Fletcher. Michael is a videographer himself however, his twin brother, Christian is one of Australia's premier photographers (he recently won 4 awards at the Australian Professional Photography Awards 2010).

My goodness but WOW! I remember why I'm proud to be Papua New Guinean again:)

Images Of Papua New Guinea - Scene 1 from Michael Fletcher on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!