Monday 8 June 2009

Encouraging diplomacy through virtual worlds

Hey guys,

This is very interesting. Pretty much, we all know how technology has benefits and disadvantages. However, as I've just discovered (didn't know a thing about virtual world's before watching this vid), modern technology, in the case of virtual worlds, can both be a form of entertainment and fun as well as a medium to promote understanding between those who view Islam as a religion that breeds hate and violence (which is undoubtedly incorrect) to one of peace and tolerance.

Personally, I know I won't be creating an avatar of myself (if you have please let us know) so we can check it out and maybe (just maybe) be convinced to create a 3D impersonator of myself.

Happy viewing,
Spowf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree, disagree or want to rant?

Then leave a comment!